§1 Booking confirmation
The reservation for the room is binding upon receipt of the booking confirmation. In addition, we have to book the incoming payment before check-in. Otherwise no check-in is possible.
The total amount must be paid no later than 14 days before arrival.
§3 Arrival and departure
(1) On the day of arrival, the rooms are available from 3 p.m. On the day of departure, the rooms must be vacated by 10:00 a.m.
(2) Different arrival and departure times are possible in consultation with the host.
§4 rental property
(1) The rooms are let to an adult with a complete inventory. Any shortages, defects or damage must be reported to the host immediately. Any complaints about the condition of the room or the inventory will only be accepted within 24 hours of arrival. The inventory is to be treated gently and with care and is only intended to remain in the rooms. The guest is liable for damage caused by culpable violation of the duty of care and disclosure incumbent on him, in particular in the case of improper handling of technical systems and other furnishings. The guest is also liable for the fault of his fellow travelers. Damages caused by force majeure are excluded from this.
(2) In the event of non-contractual use of the room, e.g. B. Subletting, overcrowding, disturbing the peace in the house, celebrating parties, as well as non-payment of the full room price, the contract can be terminated by the host without notice.§5 Residence
The minimum stay is 2 nights. The rooms may only be used by the number of people stated in the booking confirmation. Additional guests must be reported to the host immediately. In the event of overcrowding, the host of the room has the right to reject the excess persons or to collect the corresponding surcharge. Smoking is prohibited in the rooms and in the common areas and corridors.
There is no room service. Only upon request for a fee. Please call us about this. You get new towels every 5 days.
§6 Withdrawal by the guest (Cacellation)
A withdrawal from the booking by the guest must be communicated in writing. In the event of withdrawal, the host is entitled to compensation:
Only for rate while fair/exposition: Up to 28 days before arrival : free of charge. Less than 28 days before arrival: 100%
Only for rate outside fair/exposition: Up to 7 days before arrival : free of charge. Less than 7 days before arrival: 100%
- In case of no-show: 100% of the total amount
We advise you to take out travel cancellation insurance!
§7 Withdrawal by the host
The host can withdraw after the start of the rental period without notice if the guest disturbs other guests or residents despite warning, or behaves in breach of contract to such an extent that the immediate termination of the contractual relationship is justified.
§8 Liability of the host
The host is liable within the framework of the duty of care for the proper provision of the rooms, common areas and corridors. Liability for any failures or disruptions in the water or power supply, as well as events and consequences of force majeure are excluded.
§9 Severability Clause
Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions be ineffective or unenforceable or become ineffective or unenforceable after the conclusion of the contract, this shall not affect the validity of the remainder of the contract. The invalid or unenforceable provision shall be replaced by a valid and enforceable provision whose effects come as close as possible to the economic objective pursued by the contracting parties with the invalid or unenforceable provision.
§10 house rules
1. Check-in is from 3 p.m., check-out is no later than 10 a.m. Earlier check-in or later check-out is possible for a fee, subject to availability. Guests who stay beyond the agreed check-out time or are late with our cleaning services are liable for all resulting costs and expenses.
2. Guests may not make reservations within their place of residence. Please contact us if you want to book in your own place of residence.
3. Smoking, parties and excessive volume are not allowed, even on balconies or in common areas (e.g. hallways). Violations of the smoking ban will result in a fee of €250 plus the cost of extra cleaning and damage repairs.
4. Commercial photography/videography without written permission and illegal activities are strictly prohibited.
5. Guests exceeding the number stated in the reservation are not allowed. We charge €30 per night of reservation for each unauthorized guest.
6. Animals are not allowed. Violations of our pet policy may result in a separate cleaning fee. Guests with service animals are asked to contact us prior to their stay.
7. Guests are responsible and liable for the cost of replacing lost keys or remote controls.
8. Noise level measurement systems may be installed in the dwellings to monitor excessive noise levels. Video surveillance may be installed in public areas.
9. Guests are fully responsible and liable for any damage or loss to the premises and facilities. Guests must report any damage to our customer service.
10. Booking a reservation means agreeing to abide by the house rules. Guests who fail to comply with the House Rules will be liable for any resulting damage, fee, cost or expense. Failure to comply may result in immediate cancellation of the reservation and eviction of the apartment without refund.
The place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising between the parties from the contractual relationship is Neustadt am Rübenberge.